Sunday, April 12, 2015

[News] Transcript of Ryo Inoue's Message to ARMADA!

As mentioned yesterday, the KJPW offices received a video message from Ryo Inoue. In it, Inoue reveals the men he has chosen to reform Total Attack Puroresu -- Japanese pro-wrestling's oldest terrorist faction. What follows is a transcript of the video.

[The shot opens in stark black and white. 4 men stand, only one is visible. Ryo Inoue, bare chested, in his training shorts, feet and hands wrapped. The men behind him are all in dressed similarly save for black sweatshirts with black and gold logo of Steel Wind Dojo, hoods drawn up over their heads]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "Tell me Tanamura-kun, did you enjoy that piece of theater you put on for the press?"

[The footage of Kenji Tanamura entering the Steel Wind Dojo, plays, still in black and white but the frame is slowed]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "I offered a civil discussion. A chance for us to discuss our philosophies. An opportunity for us to sit and... reason together..."

[The images keep jump cutting, Tanamura yelling out his challenge, his attempt to climb up and remove the Dojo sign of Steel Wind. The Steel Wind kohai rushing out to stop him physically. The emergence of Steel Wind Dojo's business manager and chief administrator Takeshi Nishiwaki.]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "I was polite. I was formal. I showed restraint. I invite you for tea and your response?"

[Cut back to the image of Ryo and his three companions. Ryo sucks in a breath, a look of pure disgust on his face]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "You throw a tantrum. You try to damage my place of business, my second home. If I had had the opportunity to talk to Nishiwaki-san, there would have been no way I would allow in my “Wolf's Den”. Before your little show I wanted the chance to fight you."

[Ryo slowly let's out his breath and spits]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "You have ruined that. I thought you worthy to fight me, to get in the ring and show me you were a man. Instead a child knocked on my door and cried until he was let in. I have no use for crying children. This is not Meiji. Steel Wind does not take in street urchins and orphans. We take in young men and train them to be men and masters of their craft. I had such high hopes for you Tanamura-kun, what a disappointment you turned out to be."

[2 of the men flanking Ryo reach down and pull up a silk ring robe, even in black and white it is clear its color is silver. Slowly the color fades in as the 2 men drape the robe over Inoue's shoulders]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "I did not want to become the Alpha again. I was content to sit and watch my pack blossom and mature. But you return my hospitality with disgrace."

[The shot of Ryo, screaming from the Steel Wind door cuts in]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "You violate my hospitality, throw tea in my face?"

[Cutback to Ryo, the ring robe draped over as he slowly turns around]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "I do not want to fight you Tanamura-kun."

[Ryo's back is to the camera, the back of the robe is clear. The color of the picture shows the silver and red with the scrawled initials of Total Attack Puroresu]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "I want to destroy you! You and your disrespectful band are no better than teenagers trying to join the Yakuza. You dare to call yourselves ARMADA? NO, you are all merely fishing boats thinking to challenge my pack!"

[Jump cut, the man on the right raises his head as he pulls back his hood]

T.A.P. - TAKUMI AMANO [Elder Brother Wolf]

[Jump cut to the man on the right, also removing his hood and raising his head]

T.A.P. - DAICHI KURUMADA [Hungry Wolf]

[The two around as Ryo Inoue steps to the side, his hand reaching for the hood of the last hooded Steel Wind member]

Ryo Inoue: [actually speaking on camera] "and my last wolf?"

[The hood is pulled back but the screen goes black]

T.A.P. - ? [Mystery Wolf]

Voice of Ryo Inoue: "He is my surprise for you!"

[One by one the letters appear]

T
A
P

04/17/2015
OSAKA BODYMAKER Colosseum
Asamiya's Wild Wolf Returns!
Steel Will Not Bend In The Face of The Wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment